Roasted Garlic Pork Stir-Fry
- Cut pork across grain into strips; coat with mixture of 1 tablespoons roasted garlic teriyaki sauce and cornstarch. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Heat 1-1/2 tablespoons oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat.
- Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan.
- Add onion and snow peas; stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and pepperl; stir-fry 4 minutes.
- Add pork and remaining roasted garlic teriyaki sauce; cook and stir until heated through. Serve with rice.