Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect for the holidays.
- 6 idaho potatoes
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1⁄2 lb parmesan cheese
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Peel and quarter the potatoes.
- Place potatoes in medium pot with cold water on high heat.
- Let boil until fork tender, drain, and return to pot.
- Grate the parmesan cheese.
- Cut the top of garlic bulb, cover with teaspoon of olive oil, wrap in tin foil, roast 450 degrees until soft.
- Pour the cream and add the butter to the potatoes and mash until smooth.
- Squeeze the garlic cloves out of the skin.
- Add the cheese, garlic, salt and pepper to the potatoes.
- Whip until well combined.