Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is very garlicky, gooey garlic bread, and it's to die for.
- Wrap each head of garlic in aluminum foil with a pat of butter.
- Bake garlic for 40 minutes at 350.
- Remove garlic from oven, cool, then peel each clove.
- Put all garlic through a press.
- Cut the french bread in half lengthwise. Spread with butter.
- Spread garlic paste over bread.
- Sprinkle parmesan over garlic.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes till edges brown.
- Cut bread into 2" slices.
This was made for us, and it was very good. I like that the roasted garlic gives it another dimension.