I made this the other day. It is a very yummy salad. Roasted Garlic & onion Jam, can be purchased in gourmet shops. Cooking time is sitting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the vinaigrette
- 5 tablespoons roasted garlic and sweet onion jam
- 1/3 cup champagne vinegar or 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup canola oil or 1/2 cup peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped shallot
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
For the salad
- 1Melt the jam slightly in the microwave.
- 2Mix ingredients together for Vinaigrette in a jar and shake.
- 3Check for seasoning, and add salt & pepper.
- 4Let sit for flavours to marry at least 1/2 hour.
- 5For salad:.
- 6Toast pecans over low heat in a skillet for ten minutes.
- 7Wash and dry greens.
- 8Toss together, nuts, cheese, greens with vinaigrette.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic & Onion Dressing With Baby Arugula
Serving Size: 1 (51 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.8
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 24.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 33.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
roasted garlic and sweet onion jam