- 1 (10 ounce) package whole mushrooms, washed & dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Preheat oil in a pan on the stove, lightly fry the mushrooms for 30 seconds.
- Arrange the mushrooms in a shallow roasting pan.
- Mix together the butter, garlic, thyme, basil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon a little garlic butter on to each mushroom.
- Lightly press the breadcrumbs on top.
- Roast in the oven for 10 minutes.