Recipe by southern chef in louisiana
This is a great meatball dinner. I like to serve this over hot noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof ragu' cheese creations parmesan pasta sauce with roasted garlic
- 1 1⁄4 cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, and egg.
- Shape into 20 1-1/2-inch meatballs.
- In nonstick skillet, brown meatballs over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile in medium bowl, combine Ragu sauce, beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and allspice. Stir in skillet and bring to boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the meatballs are done and sauce is slightly thickened.
- Serve over hot noodles, rice, or potatoes.