Recipe by KittyKitty
This is great with, grilled chicken, fish, or veggies. i ahve also used as a dip for cold seafood and crudites. It will stay good for 1 month tightly covered in the fridge.
Top Review by FoodBooksSangria
5-star rating! This has become a staple in our fridge--we usually reach for this instead of the regular mayonnaise. Thanks, KittyKitty, for a tasty mayonnaise variation. I agree that it is a nice dip for veggies.
- 12 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh basil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place garlic and oil in small baking dish; stir well.
- Bake at 300F for 30 minutes or until garlic is soft and golden.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Place garlic mixture, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce in container of blender.Process until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise and remaining ingredients, process until smooth.