Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A lovely compliment to any sandwich.
- Cut top off 1/4 portion of garlic head.
- Place garlic head on 6in x 6in square of foil.
- Drizzle olive oil over and add S & P.
- Crimp together sides of foil. Make sure all edges are sealed.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Squeeze cloves of garlic into a seperate bowl and slightly mash to break down cloves.
- Add mayo and mix.
- Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set prior to serving.