A lovely compliment to any sandwich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut top off 1/4 portion of garlic head.
- 2Place garlic head on 6in x 6in square of foil.
- 3Drizzle olive oil over and add S & P.
- 4Crimp together sides of foil. Make sure all edges are sealed.
- 5Bake in 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool.
- 7Squeeze cloves of garlic into a seperate bowl and slightly mash to break down cloves.
- 8Add mayo and mix.
- 9Place in fridge for 30 minutes to set prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Mayo
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.0
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.3 g