1/2 Photos of Roasted Garlic Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Lavender Lynn's Note:
Recipe from Island Flave.com for US Virgin Islands.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the top off unpeeled garlic head. Drizzle with olive oil, place in baking pan & bake & 250 degrees for 30 - 40 minutes.
- 2Bake the potatoes at 400 degrees for 1 hour or until tender.
- 3Cut potatoes in half, scoop into saucepan and mash.
- 4Squeeze roasted garlic into the mashed potatoes.
- 5Add butter, mash while adding cream a little at a time. Add salt & pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Mashed Potatoes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Mashed Sweet Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.3
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.7 mg
- Sodium 170.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 2.8 g