1/14 Photos of Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes - the Best You've Ever Had
1 hr 5 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate head of garlic into individual cloves.
- 2Toss in olive oil and wrap tightly in small piece of aluminum foil.
- 3Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for 45 minutes.
- 4When the garlic has cooled to the touch you should be able to squeeze it out of the 'paper' shell of the individual cloves.
- 5Mash the roasted garlic with a fork, or force through a fine strainer.
- 6If you use a ricer as recommended below, simply rice the garlic along with the potatoes.
- 7Peel and boil potatoes in salted water until tender.
- 8Force the cooked potatoes through a ricer (recommended) or mash by your usual method.
- 9Put the riced potatoes, garlic, sour cream, butter, and salt and white pepper in a mixer bowl, and whip at medium speed until smooth.
- 10Add cream or milk to adjust consistency.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes - the Best You've Ever Had
Serving Size: 1 (274 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 38.0 mg
- Sodium 129.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g