1/8 Photos of Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes Lower Healthier Fat
Comfort food can be healthy!!! this is Low in trans fats. Nutritional facts for the mayo dressing is here http://www.smartbalance.com/MayonnaiseFamily.aspx. Do make the whole recipe even if you don't have 20 to serve. You can top a Shepherd’s Pie, add it to soup for a gluten free thickener, croquettes, add to a bread dough recipe, stuff them in a meatloaf, pan fry them for breakfast....... Some ideas here book #246177
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add potatoes to water and bring to a boil add salt to taste and boil for about 20 minutes till tender.
- 2Drain potatoes into a strainer.
- 3Return pot to low heat, adding milk, and oil just to warm.
- 4Meanwhile rice the roasted garlic first then the potatoes into a large bowl.
- 5Top with fresh cracked black pepper, fresh cracked salt, milk, mayo and oil. Stir to blend all ingredients together till creamy and tasty! Go ahead taste it! Go ahead have an other taste. If wanted add additional salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes Lower Healthier Fat
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 107.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 2.7 g