Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Oh garlic and hot pepper lovers THIS IS SO FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk
- 1 egg
- lots black pepper
- 10 roasted garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 ounces pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Boil potatoes till tender in salted water about 20 minutes, depending on the size of cubes. Rice cooked potatoes.
- Add remaining ingredients tossing to combine to a creamy, hot, smooth, yumminess. Season with salt and pepper to your likings -- .