Recipe by Tina Jack
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Top Review by Audrey M
These are a very flavorable mash potato. I don't roast the garlic head but just saute crushed garlic in the butter then add the the potatoes. I also use skim milk, low calorie butter and 3 ounces of fat free cream cheese. The cream cheese makes the potatoes really creamy
- 3 heads garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs peeled and diced potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place garlic in pan and brush with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Roast for 35 minute until golden brown.
- Let cool, then squeeze garlic from head.
- Boil potatoes for about 15 to 20 minute.
- Add garlic and butter and mash.
- Add milk until desired texture.