- 1 head garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 butter gold potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel off outer layer of the flaky wrapping covering the garlic.
- drizzle olive oil over garlic and cover with foil.
- place in oven and roast for 20-30 min at 400 degrees.
- dice potatoes and boil in salted water unill soft.
- garlic is done when the pulp is soft and mushy.
- remove the garlic pulp and add to potatoes.
- add butter and cream.
- mash well.
- season with salt and pepper to taste.
- TIPS- add your cream slowly while mashing to prevent to much liquid in the potatoes.