Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Some call this recipe faux potatoes but, I can taste the distinctive flavor of cauliflower.
Make and share this Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower recipe from Food.com.
- Roast garlic in 350 ovens for about 40 minutes, covered with foil.
- Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- Add a dash of salt.
- Boil cauliflower for about 7-10 minutes or until completely cooked through but not mushy.
- Drain well.
- (You can steam the cauliflower if you prefer, I do).
- In food processor or blender, add drained cauliflower and remaining ingredients.
- Puree only until smooth adjusting consistancy with a bit of extra milk or potato flakes as needed. The potato flakes are optionaland give it just enough of that "potato" flavor to make it nice.