Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
Some call this recipe faux potatoes but, I can taste the distinctive flavor of cauliflower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roast garlic in 350 ovens for about 40 minutes, covered with foil.
- 2Bring large pot of water to a boil.
- 3Add a dash of salt.
- 4Boil cauliflower for about 7-10 minutes or until completely cooked through but not mushy.
- 5Drain well.
- 6(You can steam the cauliflower if you prefer, I do).
- 7In food processor or blender, add drained cauliflower and remaining ingredients.
- 8Puree only until smooth adjusting consistancy with a bit of extra milk or potato flakes as needed. The potato flakes are optionaland give it just enough of that "potato" flavor to make it nice.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Mashed Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 74.8
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 436.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 3.7 g