1/2 Photos of Roasted Garlic Linguini a La Cafe Tosca
From Cafe Tosca, Vashon Island, Washington.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook, drain, rinse and chill pasta.
- 2Oil when cool.
- 3Refrigerate and cover what you don't use.
- 4You can bag and use for several more days.
- 5Oil garlic.
- 6Cover and oven roast at 425 until tender, about 30 minutes. Or try 10 minutes in the microwave. Cool and reserve.
- 7Heat medium fry pan.
- 8Brown garlic.
- 9Add parsley, salt and pepper.
- 10Saute 30 seconds.
- 11Add wine and lemon juice.
- 12Bring back to heat.
- 13Dip al dente pasta in hot water for 1 minute.
- 14Drain and put in pasta bowl.
- 15Add butter to garlic pan.
- 16Add a touch more wine if it has cooked away.
- 17Swirl butter around quickly.
- 18Add to cooked pasta.
- 19Toss and top with cheese.
- 20Best served with toasted Italian bread.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Linguini a La Cafe Tosca
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 818.0
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 171.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 21.2 g