Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
one of my favorite sides
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.
Great broccoli! I love roasted veggies and this does not disappoint. I sliced the garlic thin rather than mincing it so it would not burn but otherwise made as written. The lemon at the end gives it a nice fresh flavor and makes it that much better. Made for 2012 Spring PAC.