Recipe by Helping Hands
Yum! Yum! Love this chicken! Very flavorful and super easy to make! Makes a great dinner party meal or Sunday supper!
- 5 lbs whole chickens, quartered
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 12 baby potatoes, skins on
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chopped rosemary in baking dish.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice and stir well.
- Place chicken in mixture in dish, skin side down.
- Turn to coat with mixture.
- Cover and place in fridge for one hour.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Bake chicken uncovered for 15 mins.
- Turn chicken pieces and add baby potatoes, turning potatoes to coat with juices in pan.
- Reduce heat to 375 degrees and bake for 25 mins.
- Remove from oven and remove potatoes from pan.
- Keep potatoes warm.
- Put chicken under broiler for a few minutes until nice and crispy.
- NOTE: Watch carefully while under broiler because juices and oil in pan will get very hot.
- Spoon pan juices onto chicken pieces and baby potatoes and serve.