Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My wife LOVES this stuff. Quick and easy, it's great with pita bread or crackers.
Make and share this Roasted Garlic Hummus recipe from Food.com.
- Cut top off garlic bud and discard.
- Coat top of remaining bud with butter and wrap in foil.
- Bake in oven at 375 F for approx 45 minute.
- Remove from oven, open foil and let cool.
- In a food processor or blender, combine garbanzo beans, yogurt, lemon juice, oil, salt, cumin and allspice.
- Squeeze the pulp from the garlic cloves into the mixture.
- Process until smooth.