1/6 Photos of Roasted-Garlic Herb Spread
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
If you love garlic and love low fat then you will go crazy over this recipe. Soooooo good on crispy bread or as a dip. Gourmet
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 425.
- 2Cut off and discard 1/2 inch tops of garlic heads, exposing cloves.
- 3Put garlic in pie plate with oil, herbs, salt, and pepper and cover plate tightly with a double layer of foil.
- 4Roast until garlic is golden and tender, 1-1 1/4 hours.
- 5When garlic is cool enough to handle, squeeze cloves into a bowl and pour oil through a fine-mesh sieve onto garlic.
- 6Mash well with a fork and season with salt.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted-Garlic Herb Spread
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2269.7
- Calories from Fat 1955
- Total Fat 217.2 g
- Saturated Fat 30.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2371.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: