Sitka Sound's Note:
My favorite way to serve this spread is to smear it on lightly toasted bakery-fresh sourdough bread, however, any bread would be delightful. I have not tried using in place of a typical garlic bread spread, but I bet it would be fantastic. I also have not tried it with other herbs, but there's a lot of room for creativity here. All measurements are approximations, and are always adjusted for taste and consistency. This simply made concoction will have everyone thinking you are a culinary genius!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Seperate garlic into individual cloves.
- 3Place cloves on sheet of tinfoil and drizzle with olive oil.
- 4Wrap cloves tightly in foil and bake for 45 minutes.
- 5While garlic is roasting, mince fresh herbs.
- 6Unwrap tinfoil and let cloves cool.
- 7Squeeze cloves out of paper casing into bowl.
- 8Mash together with fork or whisk butter, roasted garlic and herbs.
- 9Store covered in refrigerator for up to three days, bringing to room temperature before serving.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Herb Butter
Serving Size: 1 (4 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.6
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 20.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g