Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
TOTAL Comfort food here! This easy side consists of potatoes accompanied by onion, just a touch of bacon, garlic and fresh sage.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fingerling potatoes, Sliced lengthwise in 1/2
- 3 ounces bacon, diced
- 3 ounces onions, sliced
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 3 fresh sage leaves, minced
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon coarse salt (Recipe #191455) or 1⁄2-1 teaspoon seasoning salt (Crazy Salt)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place all ingredients in a roasting pan.
- Place in oven for 15 minutes.
- Toss all ingredients and roast for 15 more minutes. Roast till fork tender and crisp!
These were so yummy! It took a total of 50 minutes for them to cook.
This as the last of my Big Box bag of fingerling potatoes. Had no fresh sage, but a sprinkle of dried sage did very well. We have become most enamoured of roasted veggies with SOME spices, and enjoyed this with our tilapia fillets. Thanks, Rita.
Oh. My. Goodness! These potatoes are absolutely fabulous. They are a perfect union of tender, crispy fingerlings with crumbled bacon, caramelized onions, garlic bits and just the right amount of sea salt. Every single element of this dish is wonderful. I would not change a thing. Thanks for sharing this heavenly recipe. It's a keeper!