Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From "Down Home with the Neely's"
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a casserole dish, mix together potatoes, oil, parsley, garlic ,salt, pepper. Roast for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
I really enjoyed this recipe. It was very simple to throw together and it tasted super yummy. It took closer to 35 minutes to cook and that is with cutting up the potatoes into bite size pieces first though. This is a recipe I will definately be using again. Thanks for posting!
I love garlic and potatoes, so I knew this would be one I would love, and I did!
Ro - these are tasty potatoes. I did reduce the garlic as 8 cloves just seemed more than my kids and I could handle tonight. I used Peruvian fingerling potatoes and they had such a pretty purplish color when all finished. Made for I Recommend Tag Game based on loof's review. Thanks for sharing!