Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Sounds good with or without roasted garlic! From Rachael Ray
- 1 medium bulb of garlic (end cut off, 1 clove peeled and reserved)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (plus some for drizzling)
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1 1⁄2 cups feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 pita breads, cut into wedges and toasted
- Preheat oven to highest setting.
- Pour oil over cut side of garlic bulb and rub into skin. Double wrap garlic in foil and roast 20-25 minutes.
- Combine walnuts, feta, milk, oregano, parsley, black pepper, red pepper, and garlic clove in food processor. Pulse until spread is smooth. Scrape spread into serving dish with spatula. Drizzle dip with extra virgin olive oil and serve with roasted garlic and pita bread.
Mighty good dip with all natural ingredients. Roasted garlic is must, I actually doubled them and added to the dip, only reserving few cloves for the top of dip.