Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 heads garlic (4 ozs.)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup roasted red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry marsala wine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove outer papery skin from both heads of garlic, leaving heads intact; place in small baking dish. Add water to dish to 1-inch depth;cover with foil.
- Bake 1 hour or until garlic is tender, basting occasionally.
- Remove skins from garlic cloves; place garlic in food processor container with steel blade attached or blender.
- Add remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
- Chill. Garnish with chopped fresh chives and red pepper, if desired. Serve with vegetable dippers.
This wonderful! Unsure why nobody had not rated it sooner!