My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Remove outer papery skin from both heads of garlic, leaving heads intact; place in small baking dish. Add water to dish to 1-inch depth;cover with foil.
- 3Bake 1 hour or until garlic is tender, basting occasionally.
- 4Remove skins from garlic cloves; place garlic in food processor container with steel blade attached or blender.
- 5Add remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
- 6Chill. Garnish with chopped fresh chives and red pepper, if desired. Serve with vegetable dippers.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Dip
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1240.4
- Calories from Fat 961
- Total Fat 106.8 g
- Saturated Fat 53.6 g
- Cholesterol 249.4 mg
- Sodium 1754.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 25.0 g