Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh EASY Couscous!
- 1 (6 ounce) boxwheat garlic couscous
- 2 small tomatoes, coarse chop
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 lime, juice of
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- Cook couscous as directed but omit the butter and use Olive Oil instead, just a few good swirls in the water.
- Chop everything up and toss together with a fork!
This was so good and easy as the chef stated! I used Maui onion instead of red but other than that, followed the recipe. Definitely making again. Made for PAC Spring 2011.