1/4 Photos of Roasted Garlic Cheese Spread
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Easy and creamy, this makes a great snack or appetizer to serve to guests.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Note- If using salted butter, lower amount of salt used or omit.
- 2Preheat oven to 325°F.
- 3Cut off top third of garlic head without peeling away papery skin.
- 4Drizzle top of garlic with olive oil until it is saturated.
- 5Place garlic cut side down in a ovenproof ramekin dish or baking pan.
- 6Roast for 60-75 minutes, or until soft and tender.
- 7When slightly cooled, squeeze out roasted garlic cloves and place in a mini-food processor (or may place in a bowl to whisk by hand).
- 8Add softened cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper to mini-processor and pulse until creamy and smooth.
- 9Place in a serving/storage dish and blend in snipped chives (if using).
- 10Serve softened spread with assorted crackers.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Cheese Spread
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1353.0
- Calories from Fat 1238
- Total Fat 137.5 g
- Saturated Fat 74.9 g
- Cholesterol 371.9 mg
- Sodium 1904.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 16.3 g