Cook1 hr 15 mins
Easy and creamy, this makes a great snack or appetizer to serve to guests.
Make and share this Roasted Garlic Cheese Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Note- If using salted butter, lower amount of salt used or omit.
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Cut off top third of garlic head without peeling away papery skin.
- Drizzle top of garlic with olive oil until it is saturated.
- Place garlic cut side down in a ovenproof ramekin dish or baking pan.
- Roast for 60-75 minutes, or until soft and tender.
- When slightly cooled, squeeze out roasted garlic cloves and place in a mini-food processor (or may place in a bowl to whisk by hand).
- Add softened cream cheese, butter, salt, and pepper to mini-processor and pulse until creamy and smooth.
- Place in a serving/storage dish and blend in snipped chives (if using).
- Serve softened spread with assorted crackers.