Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Another favorite from my summertime recipes folder, you will love this dressing! You can use 1/4 cup mayonnaise and a 1/4 cup yogurt if desired, or use all mayo... all ingredients may be doubled, this dressing is even better if prepared a day ahead! Prep time does not include roasting the garlic.
Top Review by Ty P.
This is not what I would call a Caesar dressing. We used a whole head of roasted garlic, and followed the recipe with good quality ingredients, and all it tasted like balsamic vinegar. Very disappointing. Will use as a glaze for chicken but making a new batch of dressing.
- 1 whole roasted garlic clove (about 2 tablespoons, or to taste)
- 2 anchovy fillets (or to taste, I would start with two!)
- 1 -2 teaspoon dijon-style mustard (I use Hellman's Dijonnaise mustard)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (can use vegetable or Canola oil also)
- 1⁄4-1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- salt and pepper