Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Roasted garlic butter and herbs for garlic bread, chicken, shrimp etc. For the garlic juice, I use the liquid from jarred garlic. For shrimp: add all ingredients to a skillet with 2 lbs of shrimp and sauté until shrimp are pink, optionally add a splash of beer or wine.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 head garlic
- 1 teaspoon parmesan cheese
- 1⁄16 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic juice (optional)
- Cut off the top of a garlic head. Place on a piece of foil. Sprinkle with 1 Tablespoon oil and salt & pepper, wrap foil around garlic. Bake 1 hour at 350.
- Push roasted cloves out of the garlic into a microwave safe bowl, mash with a fork.
- Add butter to the bowl and microwave until butter softens.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, mix well.