1/2 Photos of Roasted Garlic Bruschetta
This was one of the Calling All Cooks recipes from the FoodTV network. Garlicky delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Place garlic on a piece of aluminum foil.
- 3Drizzle with olive oil.
- 4Wrap up garlic and roast in oven for about 30 minutes, or until soft.
- 5Remove roasted garlic from the oven, remove peel and puree until smooth.
- 6Place in refrigerator to rest and cool.
- 7When cool, combine with softened cream cheese.
- 8Slice bread, 1/2 inch thick, on the bias.
- 9Toast the bread slightly and set aside.
- 10Spread cream cheese mixture on the toast and sprinkle lightly with half of the Romano.
- 11Return to oven to warm the cheese.
- 12Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes.
- 13Sprinkle with the remaining Romano.
- 14Scatter basil on top of the bruschetta and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.5
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 645.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 14.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: