I love this and can easily make a meal of it. Everything can be done in advance. Just bring it all to room temperature before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325^F.
- 2In a small baking dish combine the garlic and the oil.
- 3Bake until the garlic is tender, about 30 minutes.
- 4Drain, reserving 3 T of the oil.
- 5Transfer garlic to food processor, adding reserved oil and thyme.
- 7Mix grapes, port and 1 tsp rosemary in a bowl.
- 8Let stand 15 minutes.
- 9Spread each toast with 1 tsp garlic spread.
- 10Spread 2 tsp brie on top.
- 11Top with grapes and sprinkle with rosemary.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic, Brie and Grape Crostini
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 134.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 9.4 mg
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g