Recipe by Normaone
I love this and can easily make a meal of it. Everything can be done in advance. Just bring it all to room temperature before serving.
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup ruby port
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary, extra for garnish
- 1 baguette, cut diagonally into slices, toasted
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325^F.
- In a small baking dish combine the garlic and the oil.
- Bake until the garlic is tender, about 30 minutes.
- Drain, reserving 3 T of the oil.
- Transfer garlic to food processor, adding reserved oil and thyme.
- Mix grapes, port and 1 tsp rosemary in a bowl.
- Let stand 15 minutes.
- Spread each toast with 1 tsp garlic spread.
- Spread 2 tsp brie on top.
- Top with grapes and sprinkle with rosemary.