Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I love roasted garlic and this is a great way to put some of it to use!
Make and share this Roasted Garlic Asparagus Supreme recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and roasted garlic paste until smooth, adding more oil if it is too thick.
- Bend asparagus gently until it breaks at a natural point and discard ends.
- Toss asparagus pieces with roasted garlic mixture until coated and lay in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle asparagus with parmesan cheese.
- Roast at 400F for 12 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with snipped chives.
This is a good recipe. There is a complex set of flavors that go well together. My DH made this for dinner last night. He learned how to roast garlic for this recipe. He followed the ingredients per recipe but forgot and didn't add the chives. This is made for the Aust/NZ swap.