Prep 1 hr 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
A creamy roasted garlic sauce adds just the right flavor to this low calorie, low fat pasta dish.
- 3 heads garlic, unpeeled
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup julienned zucchini
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked, drained
- SPRAY each head of garlic lightly with cooking spray; wrap each head separately in foil.
- Place in small baking pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Separate garlic cloves.
- Squeeze cloves to extract pulp; discard peels.
- Place garlic pulp, mustard, lemon juice and pepper in food processor or blender container; cover.
- Process until puréed; set aside.
- Cook and stir zucchini and mushrooms in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat for 3 minutes or until zucchini is tender-crisp.
- Add garlic mixture, water and tomato; mix well.
- Reduce heat to low; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Toss with hot cooked pasta.