1/3 Photos of Roasted Garlic and White Wine Jelly
Jan in Lanark's Note:
I'm always on the lookout for different kinds of savoury jellies. This one is great-from the local newspaper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1* To roast garlic: Cut off top of bulb, drizzle with a little olive oil and wrap tightly in foil. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes until soft.
- 2Place wine and garlic in a large saucepan.
- 3Add sugar and mix well.
- 4Bring to a full boil on high heat and boil hard for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat and stir in pectin.
- 6Stir for a few minutes until pectin starts to set and the garlic is distributed evenly.
- 7Pour into warm, sterilized jars, filling up to 1/4 inch and seal with sterilized snap lids.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic and White Wine Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 689.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 150.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: