1 hr 20 mins
woodland hues's Note:
Enjoyable spring or summer dish...well, anytime of year, really!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange tomatoes single layer in 1.
- 25 litre (or quart) casserole dish.
- 3(If they're quite big in size they can be halved first.).
- 4Sprinkle on the garlic slices.
- 5Add oil, seasonings and toss to coat.
- 6Roast in 425F oven about 20 minutes or until tomato skins start to shrivel.
- 7Remove from oven and reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- 8In bowl, whisk together eggs, milk and flour; pour over tomato mixture.
- 9Sprinkle with provolone cheese.
- 10Bake 40-45 minutes or until puffed and golden.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic and Tomato Savoury Custard
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.0
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 254.2 mg
- Sodium 834.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 23.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: