Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Good with veggies, croustades and Wheat Thins. **This needs to be made a day ahead for flavors to blend.**
- 1 bulb of garlic
- 8 ounces fat free cream cheese, softened
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 -4 tablespoons skim milk
- Cut off top of garlic bulb to expose cloves. Spray garlic lightly with cooking spray and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake at 400°F until very tender about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly and gently press cloves to remove from skins. Mash cloves with fork.
- Mix cheeses, garlic, and white pepper in medium bowl, adding milk 1 tablespoon at a time. Add just enough milk to make desired spred consistency.
- Refrigerate a minimum 3 to 24 hours. Best if chilled 24 hours.
- Spoon into serving bowl and serve with veggie and croustades or Wheat Thins.
Mmmm, this is delicious! I made this today, Tuesday, for Thanksgiving on Thursday. Tastes great right from the start, can't wait to try it when it's "really" done! So easy, so good. Thanks, Debb!
Whipped this up this afternoon, for a nice snack for DH and myself, reducing to 1/4 of the recipe. I didn't have overnight to chill, but the flavor are there as soon as the dip is mixed. I loved the tang of the goat cheese especially. Served with crostini and thin crisps, I will be breaking this out again, probably to share with friends! Thanks for sharing, Deb!
Delicious! I cut this in half and served it for one of our appetizers for our monthly appy night. This was DH favorite of the evening. I served it with crackers and veggies. We loved the garlic in this. I removed it from the refrigerator about an hour before serving to soften up the mixture. We have leftovers and are planning to enjoy them on a short road trip with the leftover crackers and veggies. Yum! Thanks for posting. :)