Good with veggies, croustades and Wheat Thins. **This needs to be made a day ahead for flavors to blend.**
- Cut off top of garlic bulb to expose cloves. Spray garlic lightly with cooking spray and wrap in aluminum foil. Bake at 400°F until very tender about 30 to 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly and gently press cloves to remove from skins. Mash cloves with fork.
- Mix cheeses, garlic, and white pepper in medium bowl, adding milk 1 tablespoon at a time. Add just enough milk to make desired spred consistency.
- Refrigerate a minimum 3 to 24 hours. Best if chilled 24 hours.
- Spoon into serving bowl and serve with veggie and croustades or Wheat Thins.