1/1 Photo of Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous
A very quick and flavorful dish. If you like pasta, you'll like couscous.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups water or 1 1/4 cups broth
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1Bring water to a boil.
- 2Add couscous, butter and salt.
- 3Remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- 4Topping: In a shallow pan, heat oil.
- 5Cook garlic until it begins to brown.
- 6Add rest of spices, cook for 30 second and remove from heat.
- 7(Alternately, you could use ready made"roasted garlic olive oil", and add the thyme and pepper).
- 8Mix topping with couscous, serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic and Olive Oil Couscous
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 15.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g