Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 20 fresh peeled garlic cloves
- 20 kalamata olives
- 3⁄4 cup virgin olive oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package goat cheese, log form
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- In a heavy saucepan, heat olive oil, garlic and olives for approximately 30 minutes over very low heat. Do not allow to boil. Garlic should become very soft.
- Roll the goat cheese in pepper so it is completely covered.
- Place cheese roll standing up in a shallow bowl, surround with olive oil, garlic and olive mixture. Garnish with rosemary leaves.
- Serve with sourdough bread.