1/1 Photo of Roasted Garlic and Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Pour this rich dressing over wedges of crisp iceberg lettuce or quartered heads of romaine for a wonderful salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F
- 2Cut top 1/2 inch off heads of garlic, exposing cloves.
- 3Place each on square of foil.
- 4Drizzle with oil, then enclose in foil.
- 5Place on oven rack; bake until garlic is tender, about 45 minutes.
- 6Open foil; cool garlic slightly.
- 7Hold 1 head of garlic, cut side down, over medium bowl and squeeze, releasing roasted garlic pulp into bowl.
- 8Repeat with remaining garlic.
- 9Mash until smooth.
- 10Whisk in mayonnaise, buttermilk, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, and Worcestershire sauce.
- 11Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 12Cover and chill until ready to use, up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Garlic and Buttermilk Salad Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 882.3
- Calories from Fat 602
- Total Fat 66.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.6 g
- Cholesterol 55.3 mg
- Sodium 1370.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 15.6 g