Recipe by MARIA MAC *
Serve with crackers or on toasted baguette. Cook time includes 1 hour for roasting garlic.This can be doen ahead of time.
- 1 whole bulb of garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 ounces shredded asiago cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut off top pointy end of bulb so cloves are exposed and brush with olive oil. Place bulb in a small baking dish and cover with foil. Roast in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour. Allow to cool.
- Squeeze garlic from cloves into a medium, microwave safe bowl. Add cheese, mayo, pepper and stir. Microwave on high 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread on baguette slices and serve. Or serve with crackers.