1/1 Photo of Roasted Fresh Vegetable Medley
2 hrs 45 mins
2 hrs 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 large potatoes or 12 small red potatoes, scrubbed
- 3/4-1 cup olive oil
- coarse salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium eggplant
- 2 medium zucchini
- 2 medium summer squash
- 2 yellow bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 medium red onions, peeled
- 3 ripe medium tomatoes, seeded,cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1Cut potatoes into 1/8 inch thick slices.
- 2Arrange slices in a single layer in a 12 inch by 9 inch baking dish and drizzle lightly with some of the oil.
- 3Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- 4Cut unpeeled eggplant into ½ inch thick slices, then cut slices crosswise in half.
- 5Slice zucchini and summer squash in the same manner.
- 6Core and seed peppers, cut into ½ inch thick rings, and then in half to make half rings.
- 7Cut red onion into ¼ inch thick, half circles.
- 8Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 9To form a rainbow of colors, arrange all the vegetables over potatoes in compact, alternating rows, each vegetable slice standing balanced on its straight edge.
- 10Drizzle the vegetables with about ½ cup oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 11Cover the dish very tightly with aluminum foil.
- 12Bake for 1½ hours.
- 13Remove the foil and insert the tomato wedges between the rows of vegetables.
- 14Sprinkle basil over the tip and more olive oil if vegetables seem to be drying out.
- 15Bake the vegetables uncovered 30 to 40 minutes longer.
- 16Serve warm.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Fresh Vegetable Medley
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 359.5
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 20.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.4 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 6.1 g