1/1 Photo of Roasted "french Fried" Potatoes (Low Fat)
Abby Girl's Note:
Crisp and delicious. Vary the flavours by adding chili powder or other spices to the coating mixture. Make up a second batch and freeze. To use, just heat them up in the oven on a cookie sheet at 425 F for about 15 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel potatoes and cut into sticks as for French fries.
- 2In a large bowl, combine cornstarch, water, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir until smooth.
- 3Add potatoes to cornstarch mixture and toss well.
- 4Arrange potatoes in single layer (potatoes should not touch) on a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with oil.
- 5Bake potatoes in preheated 425 oven for 15 minutes. Turn potatoes and continue to bake for 10 - 15 minutes longer, until brown, crisp and cooked through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted "french Fried" Potatoes (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.8
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g