When I come home tired and don't feel like dirtying a lot of plates but still want a healthy meal this is what I go for. Cod is the fish I use most, but any white fillet works well. You can also roast some whole button mushrooms along with the tomatoes. This is a very filling meal with mashed potatoes or a simple green salad on the side.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay the fish fillets on a baking tray and brush the tops with a little olive oil.
- 2Coat the tomatoes with the remaining olive oil and lay them cut side down on the tray with the fish.
- 3Sprinkle some black pepper over the fish and bake in a 200C or 400F oven for 25 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. If you use fresh fish, the cooking time should be less, about 15-20 minutes.
- 4Divide the fish and tomatoes between two plates.
- 5Roughly tear the basil leaves and sprinkle over the plate.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Fish with Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (554 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 364.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 99.3 mg
- Sodium 140.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 43.8 g