Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
750 Best Appetizers
- 3 garlic cloves, pureed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 fingerling potatoes, cut in half
- fresh black pepper
- 12 slices prosciutto, cut in half
- In a small bowl, combine garlic and olive oil. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to let flavors blend.
- Preheat oven to 400. In a bowl, combine potatoes with oil. Toss well.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet, cut side down and roast until browned, about 30 minutes. Set aside until cool enough to handle.
- Wrap each potato half in a slice of prosciutto and spear with a toothpick. Serve warm or at room temperature.