1/2 Photos of Roasted Fingerling Potatoes & Green Beans in Tarragon Sauce
You can make the dressing while the potatoes cook or it can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container in refrigerator for up to 2 days. Let the chilled dressing stand 30 minutes before using. If you cannot find fingerling potatoes, you can use 1 1/2 lb. small red potatoes, halved, with a bake time of 35 minutes or 1 1/2 lb. russet potatoes, quartered, with a bake time of 40 minutes. Recipe is from Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon cracked pepper, divided
- 1/2 lb tiny green beans (haricots verts)
Creamy Tarragon Dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 425°.
- 2Cut fingerlings in half lengthwise, and place in a large bowl.
- 3Toss with 1 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- 4Place potato halves, cut sides up, in a jelly-roll pan.
- 5Toss green beans with remaining 1/2 tablespoons oil, 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/4 teaspoons pepper, and place in another jelly-roll pan.
- 6Bake potatoes at 425° for 30 to 32 minutes or until tender and browned.
- 7While the potatoes are baking, make the sauce.
- 8Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl until combined.
- 9Gradually whisk in oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly until smooth.
- 10Whisk in green onion and tarragon.
- 11Use immediately, or store in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 days.
- 12Let chilled dressing stand 30 minutes before using.
- 13Remove potatoes from oven, and let potatoes stand in pan.
- 14Bake green beans at 425° for 12 minutes.
- 15Arrange green beans around roasted potatoes on a serving platter.
- 16Drizzle with Creamy Tarragon Dressing.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Fingerling Potatoes & Green Beans in Tarragon Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.2
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 1066.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 4.8 g