Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Easy and delicious. Can be made with tiny new potatoes also.
Make and share this Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes or 2 lbs any other small flavorful variety potatoes
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt or kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse potatoes until skins are clean, then dry them.
- Toss with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Place in roasting pan and roast, uncovered, until a fork goes easily into one of the largest potatoes.
Super yummy with coarse sea salt!!
Soooo yummy!! I roasted my potatoes for 20 minutes and this high heat creates a wonderful flavor, like french fries that have been fried!!! The fingerling potatoes are so cute and the flesh is so delicate and simply delicious!!! Loved these, thanks!!
Quick, easy and simple flavors make the beautiful taste of Fingerling Potatoes shine! I did cut my potatoes up into smaller chunks, to speed up roasting time. Took probably about 20 minutes. Thanks Kishka!