Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Make and share this Roasted Fingerling Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450°. Grease a large shallow baking dish with olive oil or spray with olive oil spray.
- Scrub potatoes and cut large ones in half. In a large bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, pepper, and Cajun seasoning, if using.
- Toss potatoes with the garlic and oil mixture.
- Arrange the coated potatoes in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. (Mine required longer--about 35 minutes.).
These potatoes are excellent. I would'nt change a thing. Thanks
These were a very nice side dish for our steak dinner. Easy to prepare, and didn't require any attention after going into the oven. Will definitely make these again!
Just fabulous! Even great reheated the next day for lunch! I just found fingerling potatoes and came in search of a recipe and this was PERFECT! Will definitely make this again and again. I didn't change a thing other than increasing the garlic. PERFECT!