- 2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 5 garlic cloves, crushed and finely minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- cajun seasoning (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450°. Grease a large shallow baking dish with olive oil or spray with olive oil spray.
- Scrub potatoes and cut large ones in half. In a large bowl, combine the garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, thyme, pepper, and Cajun seasoning, if using.
- Toss potatoes with the garlic and oil mixture.
- Arrange the coated potatoes in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. (Mine required longer--about 35 minutes.).