- 1 1⁄2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 1⁄2 medium sweet onion, sliced thin and seperated into rings
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 to 1 inch sections.
- Place in a large bowl along with onion, garlic and dill.
- Drizzle with the olive oil; salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix to thoroughly combine then place on a large sheet of aluminium foil folding foil over on top and sides to seal.
- Place sealed packet over medium heat on gas grill and cook 20 to 25 minutes turning half way through.