Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was printed on a package of fingerling potatoes. They are great when cooking out and perfect for the summer.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 to 1 inch sections.
- Place in a large bowl along with onion, garlic and dill.
- Drizzle with the olive oil; salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix to thoroughly combine then place on a large sheet of aluminium foil folding foil over on top and sides to seal.
- Place sealed packet over medium heat on gas grill and cook 20 to 25 minutes turning half way through.
Delicious! Easy and tasty. Thanks for posting! Made for I RECOMMEND
Great potatoes! I ran out of propane so had to roast these in the oven. Used dried dill but left the rest of the ingredients as is. Very flavorful and creamy inside. Made for AUS/NZ Recipe Swap Nov 2012.
These were very good potatoes! For 1 T EVOO/4 servings, its 4 WW PPV.